Most importantly, we got to visit Julie, Todd and cousins, Trevor and Kelsey. We also got to see my grandma and have a nice dinner with almost all of the family. We had a photo shoot of Grandma with all but one of her great grandchildren (see picture at the bottom of this entry). Claire was asleep and Michelle refused to take her out of the pack - not that I blame Michelle, but the picture is now incomplete as a result.
This was the first time that we stayed with my Uncle Scott and Aunt Barbara. They have a grandson, Austin (my cousin Scotty's little boy) who spends a lot of time at Uncle Scott's house. As a result, the house was already prepped for Saul. Breakfast Sunday morning was delicious, too! (See the picture of Scott, my mom and Saul at the very bottom.)
So beautiful I decided I should try for some pictures.
Just coming down on the west side of the pass. I don't think I've ever been through there with that much snow!
Julie prepping Kelsey's hair.

Saul sitting in a chair just his size (well, almost). We may have to get him one of these for his birthday.
Grandma with 4 of her 5 great grandchildren: Kelsey (2), Trevor (4), Saul (6 mths) and Austin (almost 5)
My mom, Uncle Scott and Saul. In this picture Saul looks to have the Simmons forehead but then in other pictures it's the Wieting forehead. Who knows!





No comments:
Post a Comment