It seems appropriate to finally be posting pictures taken February 1, when tomorrow is March 1. So, below are pictures from a month ago! Michelle and I took the kids to the zoo on my Monday off. It's not all that often that we're getting to take the kids out together on Mondays, as their nap schedules are consistently opposite. But, we made it work this time.
Here they are together looking at the fish, as I recall.
My artsy picture of the sheep.
Saul and a sheep trying to say 'hello'.
A very active polar bear. The kids weren't that interested, but I did not want to leave.
The polar bear was swimming laps and it was amazing to watch such a large creature look graceful. His fur looked so cool moving in the current, too.
The polar bear was swimming laps and it was amazing to watch such a large creature look graceful. His fur looked so cool moving in the current, too.
Looking up to tell me something while watching the elephants.
Michelle and Claire. I learned on this trip that Michelle doesn't like bats!
Michelle and Claire. I learned on this trip that Michelle doesn't like bats!



1 comment:
It was fun seeing you that day too! I can't believe it was a month ago... a crazy crazy month ago!
Post a Comment