3.28.2010

A Fun Morning with Grammy Barbara and Papa Tom

First, I still can't keep track of how to spell Grammy or Papa. Double consonants or not? More importantly, Saul loves his Grammy Barbara and Papa Tom. One Sunday at the of February, Aaron had a full day paddling clinic so Saul and I planned to spend time with Grammy and Papa. As always, Barbara prepared a yummy breakfast and Saul enjoyed and ate plenty (as did Tom and I). It was a beautiful Sunday. Tom and Saul played for a little while and then we joined Barbara for her morning walk around the block with Haley before we headed for OMSI. While at OMSI, I realized a few things:

1. We hadn't been to OMSI since one of the hottest days last summer when we had no AC in the car.
2. Saul will definitely enjoy a sandbox in our backyad. Now we just need to find one.
3. There's more germ sharing at OMSI than at many other places.

Some pictures from our day:


Saul and Papa Tom ('Pata Pom') soaking up some sun before we leave for OMSI.
Playing in the sand.
Scoping out the water area with Grammy before running to get wet.
Watering his feet.
Telling the fox and OMSI goodbye.

No comments: