Despite the need to catch up, I'm going to start with today. And what a day! Aaron was at a race in Kent, WA, so the boys and I went to Tillamook to visit family. Turns out Michelle, Jeff and the girls made the trip, too. So, 6 cousins, three sisters and one father/husband/brother-in-law/uncle on the beach. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera for that portion of the day. I did, however, capture a bit of the fun we had at Grandam's house. I'm so glad she got to watch 6 great-grandchildren playing around her place! And, how nice for the kids that they got to play without having to watch for cars, stay on the side walk, not go too far, and otherwise get rules barked at them. The difference between city life and country life (at least in the summer!) is pretty amazing!
Grandma, Michelle, Jule and Sabine
Saul getting ready for his next run down the grassy hill.
Building up speed (plus a little camouflage)!
A salamander found by Uncle Jeff, held by Trevor and admired by Claire and Saul.
Reunan running down the grass hill desparate to catch up with his big brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment