6.19.2011

Made by Auntie Michelle

Michelle made a blanket for her second little girl (born yesterday) that I just loved! So, we decided to once again trade crafting styles for each other's babies. For Saul, Michelle made really cool pictures for his wall and a set of alphabet cards we have up on the wall. For Claire, I crocheted a blanket. This time, I am crocheting a blanket for Baby Sabine (which she probably won't have for at least another few months), while Michelle made this adorable, beautiful blanket for Reunan.

She, R and I went to the fabric store together and picked out the cotton pattern fabric, as well as the three flannels that make up the texture on the other side. Michelle then did the hard work of assembling. It's very labor intensive, though she claims it doesn't require much technical skill. I'm not so sure about that!


Regardless, the results are fabulous! Reunan is already using it lots and has been both very fascinated by the pattern and curious about the texture.

No comments: