And, this visit we also got to meet the newest member of the family, little Lizzie. Somehow, though, I didn't get any pictures of her. Breakfast was, as always, delicious. We walked to the gardens, let Saul play and show me all the things he does with his grandparents, and then we walked back. Barbara tried to give Reunan a bottle, but I don't think he was hungry enough. The good news is that he took one for Aaron yesterday (Saturday) while I was out for a while.
Below are pictures from our fun day:
Boys nearly ready to go.
Saul is so proud of himself. He walked on these rocks all by himself for the first time!
Aaah. Saul loves his time with his Grandma Barbara.
Saul and me walking across the creek. (Me confirming there's alot more baby weight to lose!)
Saul and his Pappa at a spot where they took a picture last time they were there.
Reunan playing with Grammy Barbara while Tom looks on.
Tom and Saul checking out some big white petals. Saul's wearing Pappa's kerchief like a princess skirt.
Rosy cheeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment