5.31.2011

Saul and me, both at about 3

Uncle Eric scanned and e-mailed me a few pictures from Grandma. They're of me at 3! Eric pointed out that there is a resemblance between me then and Saul today. Yes, I think he's right! What's so interesting is that we keep saying Saul looks just like a Wieting....and he does. Remember the picture of him with Aunt Mary, Tom and Aaron? But in the picture comparisons below, you can see that he also resembles me at a comparable age. Oh, genetics are fascinating!

Note: I did not intentionally dress him in a yellow rain coat and red shoes for a comparison shot. We got him dressed this morning and as he was starting to head out the door I got a sudden flash comparison to the picture Eric had sent. I searched for the camera and took a few pictures before Aaron took him to school.



Me, 1976, 3 years oldSaul, this morning, 2011, ALMOST 3 years old

No comments: